Workshop at ALA Annual Conference
This is a free ticketed event that requires registration. It is currently SOLD OUT.
Project Outcome for Academic Libraries: Data for Impact and Improvement
Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 2:30pm - 5:30pm
ALA Annual Conference, Washington DC
Event Code: ACR2
Ticket pricing: This event is complimentary but registration is required and space is limited.
In this workshop attendees will learn about using the new Project Outcome for Academic Libraries surveys and resources. Project Outcome is a free toolkit that helps libraries measure four key learning outcomes – knowledge, confidence, application, and awareness – across seven library program and service areas. It provides academic libraries of any size the means to easily measure the learning outcomes of their programs and services and to use that data as the basis for improvements and advocacy.
Attendees are advised to bring a laptop or tablet to be able to use Project Outcome for Academic Libraries on their own device during the session.
- Find out how Project Outcome can help you measure meaningful learning outcomes in academic libraries.
- Learn about using the Project Outcome for Academic Libraries toolkit, from administering surveys to visualizing results.
- Get tips on how to put your data to work in improving library services and advocacy.
- Sara Goek, Mellon/ACLS Public Fellow and Program Manager, ACRL
- Emily Plagman, Manager, Impact & Advocacy, Public Library Association